CALL FOR PAPERS FOR JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY(JUST)
The Journal of Science and Technology (JUST) aims principally at publishing articles resulting from original research whether pure or applied in the various aspects of academic endeavour broadly classified as Science (physical, biological and chemical), humanities and technology. It aims at serving the academic community.
Author(s) who are interested in submitting their research papers to JUST should take note of the following:
- The primary criteria will be that these papers contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the respective fields.
- Papers submitted to other publishing houses will not be accepted although manuscripts published in unrefereed magazines, proceedings, etc, may be accepted subject to satisfying the requirements for publishing in the JUST.
- For the consideration of other papers to publish, please contact the Editor-In-Chief
- The article must be submitted online through the JUST Open Journal System accessible at http://just.knust.edu.gh
- The article must be submitted in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references must be provided.
- The text must be single-spaced; using a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text must adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines available at http://just.knust.edu.gh
- Manuscripts submitted for publication should be between 1,500 and 8,000 words including tables and figures.
+233 3221 90720
Papers also available at https://ajol.info/index.php/just